> How did this get approved, did anyone test it or review it?

Didn't you? - I'd rather see the information despatched to us quickly and
treat it with caution, than have delays introduced whilst the code is
rigorously tested.  The moderators already have a lot on their plate without
dumping this responsibility on them.

Take Care
Andy
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk