So, unless I'm mistaken, there's no way to patch MS Desktop Engine for
this bug. Unless someone can point out a way to get it to SP2, since the
SQL Server SP2 installer won't work for it.

Also, does anyone find it odd that you have to literally copy a dll over
another dll to apply the hotfix? Not even Linux makes you do that.

-dave