allegedly, it's that time of the month again...

as all our speakers are either dying from strep throat having spent more hours than is medically advisable in the company of desert heat and/or air conditioning, or are sunning themselves on some far away beach where dc4420 is the last thing on their minds, this month will be largely a social, where you get to buy me beer, interrupted only by a couple of lightning talks should the urge to speak overwhelm one or more of you...

oh look, we have a volunteer already! alien will explain why chicago should absolutely positively be the last place you transit through on the way to vegas, and what happened when he got there...

venue:

    Upstairs at The Black Horse, 6 Rathbone Place, W1T 1HH
    http://tinyurl.com/dc4420-venue

nearest stations:

   Tottenham Court Road London Underground station (150m) - zone 1
   Goodge Street London Underground station (440m) - zone 1
   Oxford Circus London Underground station (630m) - zone 1
   Leicester Square London Underground station (680m) - zone 1
   Covent Garden London Underground station (750m) - zone 1

kickoff:

    Wed 25th August 2010
    room ours from 18:00, talks start at 19:30
    kitchen closes at 21:30
    last orders 23:00

see you all there!

   http://dc4420.org

cheers,
MM
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...