Dne 17.2.2018 v 11:49 Vit Ry napsal(a):
>  > I just released new version of mock. From the release notes:
>
> My congrats!
>

>  > * Set `skip_if_unavailable=False` for all repos. If a repository is
> unreachable, then build fails.
>
> Is it possible to override it (set to True) somehow in config? Sometimes it
> is useful to have optional repo.
> And AFAIK skip_if_unavailable=False is default behaviour.

skip_if_unavailable=False is default behaviour for YUM. But for DNF the default
behaviour is True, ie. silently skip!
This was big surprise to me.

This is set per repo. I.e., in fedora-27-x86_64.cfg:

config_opts['yum.conf'] = """
[fedora]
name=fedora
metalink=https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=fedora-$releasever&arch=$basearch
gpgkey=file:///usr/share/distribution-gpg-keys/fedora/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-27-primary
gpgcheck=1
skip_if_unavailable=False

[updates]
name=updates
metalink=https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=updates-released-f$releasever&arch=$basearch
gpgkey=file:///usr/share/distribution-gpg-keys/fedora/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-27-primary
gpgcheck=1
skip_if_unavailable=False

When you add some other repo, manually, you do not need to specify
skip_if_unavailable=False.

I added this because it quite often happen in Copr, that there were issues with
network and main repo worked, but
updates did not. And then build failed with broken deps, or other mysterious
errors, and it was really hard to notice
that one repo is actually missing.

Miroslav