Its not the math. Its the attitude of the problem and its creator. The problem has no substance and no purpose other than to make you struggle and to make the people who's brain functions efficiently in this arena feel superior. F 'em. I can find rot, they can do make believe problems. I'm not interested in a swap.

-jc