Dear associate vendor*,*

* *

We have an urgent request from one of our clients.

please submit at least two qualified candidates for the position mentioned
below.

Make sure all the skills are present in resume and highlight the skills
which are required for this position.

* *

*Position:** Livelink workflow Developer*

*Location: Summit,NJ*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*F2F is must after Phone screen. East Coast candidated would be ideal.*

* *

Livelink Workflow Developer in New Jersey: Livelink (Open Text)
development, Oscript, Livelink Application Programming Interface, JAVA
J2EE, Oracle SQL with pharmaceutical work environment. Long term
assignment.

*Thanks*
Vishal Jadhav Team Lead- Recruitments

*(**973-481-0100 X 3023 | **7**: 973-273-4639*

*vishal.jad...@makrotech.com*

* *

*Makro Technologies, Inc. *

*Offices: India, Pennsylvania, and Illinois*

*www.makrotech.com**  *

* *

*MAKRO Companies:*

*Makro Technologies, Inc., a MAKRO Company*
Verna Scientific, a MAKRO Company

*MakroCare, a MAKRO Company*

* *

** Makro is an INC 5000 company for 2007

** Makro is a 3time FAST 50 technology firm in NJ for 2005/2006/2007
(awarded by Deloitte)

** Makro is a 2time FAST 500 technology firms in USA for 2005/2006 (awarded
by Deloitte).

*Note:* Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.