Dear Partner,

Here is an urgent Requirement from Abacus Management Services.

Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /
placement.

Please respond with:-

Resume:

Availability:

Rate on c2c:

Present Location:

Contact number No. with Email ID:

*Please Reply on g...@abacuscs.com for quick response*

*Position:  * Senior Tibco Developer/Architect

* *

*Location:  * White Plains, NY

*Duration:  * long term

*Rate      :*   $55/hr-$60/hr on c2c/1099

*Job Description:*

* *

   - Good understanding of SOA architecture and some Java
   - Strong Problem Solving Capability
   - Strong EAI and Enterprise Integration Design as Enterprise Level
   Integration Architect
   - Experience of Member/Architect of Integration Center of Competency
   - Strong TIBCO Business Works 5.x (Designer and Administration)
   - Strong TIBCO EMS
   - Strong TIBCO Adapters (ADB, R3/SAP, LDAP)
   - Strong TIBCO Hawk, EMA and GEH
   - Strong Enterprise Integration Patters and J2EE Design Patterns
   - Deep understanding of Enterprise Java Beans and Component Interface.
   - Implementation level of EJB as Service, and Web Services as Service
   - Strong Leadership in an Enterprise Software development Environment
   - UML and Domain Designs

*Required Skills:*

   - Technical Skills:J2EE/Java (J2EE 1.3, EJB 2.0, JSP 1.1, Servlets 2.3,
   JDBC 2.0), JBI, JMS and TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO Enterprise Message
   Service.

*Plus:*

   - TIBCO Certified Professional for TIBCO BusinessWorks 5

   - TIBCO Certified Professional for TIBCO Enterprise Message Service 4

   - Sun Java Programmer Certification

   - Mule (Open Source ESB) knowledge

* *

It has been a pleasure writing to you. I am looking forward to working with
you as you grow in your career.

*Thanks & Regards,
Gyan *

* *

*Direct: 703– 337–8745| Fax:  540 –301 –0660 |Email:
**g...@abacuscs.com **|Website:
**www.abacs.com* *|
**AMS , Certifications & Awards : WBE, MBE, SBE, WBENC, NMSDC, Fed Gov GSA
Schedule 70, D&B 829089791, Partner with SEI-CMMI Level 4 Company.
**Head Office: 11166 Fairfax Blvd, Suite # 402, Fairfax, VA, 22030**
*
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.