*Please send me resumes to she...@tammina.com ONLY
*

*Position: Sr. Data Modeler with Financial – Brokerage exp*

*Location: New York city, NY *

*Duration: 12+ months*

My client, based in New York City, NY, is looking to bring aboard a Senior
Data Modeler with Financial experience.

I have attached below a detailed job description.

If you have the appropriate experience and interest, please forward your
resume to me, along with responding to the following questions:

*** How many years of IT experience do you have???

*** How many years of experience do you have with Data Modeling???

*** How many years of experience do you have in the financial industry???

*Sincerely,
**Sekhar
Tech Tammina**
**11874 Sunrise Valley Dr