This is Prasanna with Makro Technologies, Inc.

We have been in business for over 10 years and we are one of the Fast 500
National IT staffing and Solution firms in USA. Our clients include
country’s top-notch IT, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Financial,
Telecom,Government and other industries.

 Staying current with technology, finding great consultants and exceeding
our clients' expectations are our primary objectives.

 Thanks for your time and attention to this e-mail.  Please let me know if
you have any candidates available.

Title  :  .Net Developer
Location : Baltimore, MD
Duration : 6-12 months

Description
As part of a project to implement a new customer information system, the
candidate would work with the functional and technical stakeholders to
design, develop and implement solutions using .Net. The candidate should
have a thorough understanding of .Net and good coding standards. The ideal
candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in developing using .Net.
The candidate would be working as part of the Customer Care and Billing
Project. They will be required for all phases of the SDLC including
functional designs, technical designs, development, and testing in a fast
paced environment. The individual needs to be a self starter and should be
able to work independently.

Required Skills
• Familiarity with EAI concepts
• Exposure to SOAP, WSDL, JDBC, SQL, JNDI, XML, XSD, JMS, XPATH and J2EE
best
   practices, design principles and techniques
• Experience in process definition and process improvement disciplines
• Strong working knowledge of RDBMS; preferably Oracle and exposure to
PL/SQL
• Experience with the SDLC or Agile methodologies
• Process Orchestration, Web Services and SOA experience
• Strong Working knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating systems
• Working knowledge of TFS or any other version control systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills

Preferred Skills:
• Exposure to Energy/Utilities industry verticals such as Oracle Customer
Care and Billing solution
• TIBCO design and development experience is a plus
• Strong Objected Oriented Design Skills
• Detail oriented

Prasanna
Sr Recruiter
Tel: 973-481-0100  Ext: 3039
Fax: 973 883 1488
prasanna.nid...@makrotech.com

Prasanna
Sr Recruiter
Tel: 973-481-0100  Ext: 3039
Fax: 973 883 1488
prasanna.nid...@makrotech.com
For current openings please visit
http://jobs.makrotech.com/searchjobs.aspx?country=US

Candidate HelpDesk: 973-679-5005

Makro Technologies Inc.
www.makrotech.com

For current openings please visit
http://jobs.makrotech.com/searchjobs.aspx?country=US

Candidate HelpDesk: 973-679-5005

Makro Technologies Inc.
www.makrotech.com

Prasanna
Sr Recruiter
Tel: 973-481-0100  Ext: 3039
Fax: 973 883 1488
prasanna.nid...@makrotech.com
For current openings please visit
http://jobs.makrotech.com/searchjobs.aspx?country=US

Candidate HelpDesk: 973-679-5005

Makro Technologies Inc.
www.makrotech.com
For current openings please visit
http://jobs.makrotech.com/searchjobs.aspx?country=US

Candidate HelpDesk: 973-679-5005

Makro Technologies Inc.
www.makrotech.com
7:37 PM prasanna_n: pls post ths rek of groups