Hi,

Here is an urgent Requirement from *Abacus Management & Consultancy
Services.*

*Please reply on g...@abacuscs.com for quick response with some following
details:-*

Resume:

Availability:
Rate on c2c:
Present Location:

F2F after Telephonic (Y/N):

Contact number No. with Email ID:
Employer Detail's:

*Requirement Title : DB2 programmer*

*location : Framingham, MA*

*Duration : 6 Months*

*Rate : Open *

* *

*Job Description: *

Experienced DB2 programmer with complete software development lifecycle
skills; from design to testing.  The ideal candidate will have excellent
coding, communication and problem-solving skills; an independent thinker who
can work with minimal supervision and yet not be afraid to ask for help when
needed.

Development responsibilities will include analyzing requirements, creating
technical documentation, coding, writing test cases and performing complete
test cycles.

 **

*Developer should be skilled in:*

·         Informatica - initial development using the identified standards
and trouble-shooting issues.

·         DB2 SQL and data analysis

·         DB2 Stored Procedures: Knowledge on PLSQL and stored procedure.

·         Performance tuning both in Informatica and stored procedures.

·         Writing basic UNIX shell scripts and SQL scripts

* *

*Thanks & Regards,
Gyan *

*Sr. IT Recruiter*

* *

*Direct: 703– 372–7830| Fax:  540–301–8166 |Email: **g...@abacuscs.com
**|Website:
**www.abacs.com** **|
**AMS , Certifications & Awards : WBE, MBE, SBE, WBENC, NMSDC, Fed Gov GSA
Schedule 70, D&B 829089791, Partner with SEI-CMMI Level 4 Company.
**Head Office: 11166 Fairfax Blvd, Suite # 402, Fairfax, VA, 22030
**
**Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.***