*Hi,*

*Greetings!!*

*This is **Vijay Karthik** from **3core systems Inc**, I hope you are doing
well, right now we have two positions open for **Harrisburg, PA**. Kindly
let me know if you have any consultants available for this position and
please send me your consultant updated resume along with contact details and
rate to **vi...@3coresystems.com* <vi...@3coresystems.com>*.***

*1#. Requirement:*

*Title: SAP CRM Web UI:*

*Duration: 4 months +*

*Location: Harrisburg, PA*

*Design and development experience with SAP CRM Web UI 7.0 with demonstrated
knowledge of the CRM BSP UIs and how and where to perform customization
specific to the CRM UI. Ability to perform CRM Web UI Enhancements, enhance
Components, create custom components and views, design/create custom
assignment blocks and display data from various sources. Excellent working
knowledge on BOL, AET, GENIL and MVC concept. Ability to integrate CRM UI
with SAP Enterprise portal, Netweaver BI reports and Business Objects
Dashboards. Must be expert enough to promptly answer questions and provide
estimates in terms of UI customization.*

* *

*2#. Requirement:*

*Title: SAP CRM Service/Call Center:*

*Duration: 4 months*

*Location: Harrisburg, PA*

·         *Our client requires a Senior SAP CRM Resource to assist with a
new implementation.*

·         *Ideal candidates will have at least 4-5 yrs of SAP CRM experience
Has to have strong SAP CRM Service and Call center experience Any experience
with Incentives and Commissions experience is a plus.*

·         *Excellent communication skills required.*

--
Best Regards

Vijay Karthik,

3Core Systems Inc
Email: vi...@3coresystems.com
Y.IM : vijay_jaya2007||
Direct: 630-444-7021/630-282-4944|Fax: (847) 556-1234||
www.3coresystems.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message contains information that may be
privileged or confidential and is the property of 3Core Systems, Inc. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy,
disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of this message.