Hi,
* **
*My name is Sreedhar and I work with ERP and ERP Corp and we have an urgent
requirement with one of our direct client and if you have the suitable
consultants for this requirement, which is given below, please forward their
updated resume along with contact number, expected rate and availability
status to *sreed...@erpanderp.com* <sreed...@erpanderp.com>

*Job Title: Oracle Applications Manufacturing Technical Architect*

*Location: **Leawood, Kansas*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

* *

*Duties/Overview***

A resource is required to provide production support (including real-time
diagnostics and remediation) as a core job function, as well as development
expertise, for the Oracle On Demand ERP instance operated by Client’s
Infection Prevention business unit in Leawood, KS.**

*Required Skills*

·         Meets qualifications and can perform duties of *(Oracle) Developer
Level III –*  *Application Architect*

·         5+ years experience with Oracle applications, with a focus in
Supply Chain & Manufacturing (e.g. order mgmt., shipping, inventory)

·         Experience in providing day-to-day production support as well as
new development for the Oracle applications mentioned above

·         Experience in Discoverer, Optio, and Oracle Financials

--
*Sreedhar*
ERP and ERP Corp

Yahoo IM: sreedharerpand...@yahoo.com