*Hi,*

*Greetings!!*

*This is **Vijay **from **3core systems Inc,** I hope you are doing well, I
got your resume from **Dice**,  right now we have a position open for
**Phoenix,
AZ**. Kindly let me know if you Comfort with this requirement and please
send me your updated resume along with two professional References to
vi...@3coresystems.com*

*Requirement:*

*Title: SAP SD with Retail Consultant*

*Start date – ASAP   *

*Duration 4 – 6 months*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*We need help to find an urgent SAP Retail SD pricing and promotions
contractor for Phoenix, AZ.*

*Required skills:*

·         *We need a SAP Retail pricing consultant to come help our client
on their pricing initiative.  *

·         *We need someone who is strong on the technical side and can help
analyze and design solutions on Retail pricing and promotions.*

--
Best Regards

Vijay Karthik,

3Core Systems Inc
Email: vi...@3coresystems.com
Y.IM : vijay_jaya2007||
Direct: 630-444-7021/630-282-4944|Fax: (847) 556-1234||
www.3coresystems.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message contains information that may be
privileged or confidential and is the property of 3Core Systems, Inc. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy,
disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of this message.