*Hi Friends,*

*We are the direct vendors with the clients and also preferred vendors of
prime gatekeepers of the client*

*I have an urgent opening*

*Looking for your help and support for filling this req*

*
*

**
*

Project Duration: 1+ year

Contract To Hire: No

Expenses Billable: Yes

Practice: SaaS Practice

Requirement Details:

The Solution Architect is expected to lead the implementation efforts by
understanding customer’s business, processes and system needs, and
representing the experience and capabilities of the organization from a
technical perspective. The SA will be required to have extensive experience
in application functionality, technology, implementation, and software
development methodology. The SA will also be responsible for designing and
documenting the technical solution, providing support throughout testing and
deployment phases, and transitioning to client technology teams.

Location: East Region / Chicago / Atlanta / Dallas /LA

*

*Qualifications*
*:*
*

Knowledge:
• SaaS solutions and implementation such as Salesforce.com, Google, WorkDay
• Programming technologies such as HTML, XML, SOAP, AJAX, JavaScript, Adobe
Flex, Java, J2EE, JSP, PHP, C#.NET, VB.NET, C/C++, PL/SQL, Perl, COM/DCOM,
Force.com
• Knowledge of different database platforms such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server,
Sybase
• Knowledge of ETL tools such as Informatica and Cast Iron
• Knowledge of CTI and wireless technologies
• Strong client-facing communication skills
• Strong analytical skills with ability to learn quickly
Qualifications:
• 2+ years of technical team leadership experience
• 8+ years direct experience in software development and/or programming
design and systems management
• Experience with a top tier web software and/or large consulting firm
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely
related field or equivalent experience
• Willingness to travel 25-50%
• A graduate degree preferred
• Willingness to travel 25-50%
• Willingness to work off hours to support offshore team if necessary
• Salesforce.com Certification a plus.

Location: East Region / Chicago / Atlanta / Dallas /LA
 *

*Primary Location**:*
*USA-NY-New York *

*Vendor Rate**: $90 + Expenses*

*Target Start Date**: Dec 24, 2010*

**

*Please respond with latest Matching Word resume/BEST rates/ BEST contact no
and Availability to join*

*If I will present your candidate I will let you know*

*Formerly Known As --Saffire Technology Group Inc.*

*Best Regards*

*Sangeeth Antony
*

*815-566-3759-V*

*630-282-7166-Fax*

*sange...@shiwalik.com<http://in.mc12.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=shis...@shiwalik.com>
*

*www.shiwalik.com*

*Truth lies in Heart*

*  *

**

*If this email has reached you in error or you do not wish to receive
similar*

*Messages, then please reply with 'REMOVE' in the subject heading along with
*

*Your e-mail id and your email address will be removed from our mailing*

*List. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your continued*

*Patience and cooperation Thanks*