Greeting’s

Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com   and satya.sur...@gmail.com

*Title: Sr Hyperion Project Lead*

*Location: Chicago IL*

*Length: 12+ months***

*MUST HAVE 4 PLUS YEARS OF LEAD EXPERIENCE*

*MUST HAVE 10 YEARS OF HYPERION*

*MUST HAVE PERFECT COMMUNICATION SKILLS*

*THE DESCRIPTION IS VERY DETAILED AND TO THE POINT!  MAKE SURE WHO EVER YOU
SUBMIT REFLECTS THE DESCRIPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

This SOW is to improve the Hyperion application and maintenance; to enhance
overall system performance and responsiveness; and to promote consistency,
reliability and stability in the overall approach. In particular, this
Statement of Work (SOW) is intended to address leadership of the Hyperion
Planning (PBF) system transition to support/maintenance team and development
of Hyperion System 9 Planning, HSF forms and processes and related system
enhancements some aspects of maintenance and support.

The EPM application system and platforms include:

*Applications*

     - Exelon’s EPS – PeopleSoft EPM (Enterprise Warehouse) ver 8.8
            - Hyperion System 9: Analytical Services, Interactive Reporting,
            Financial Reporting, WebAnalysis and Planning 9.3.3
            - Custom processing and packages designed as enhancements to
            standard EPM product.

*Platforms*

     - Hyperion System 9:
               - Unix/Solaris 9
               - Oracle 10i
            - PeopleSoft
               - Unix/Solaris 9
               - Oracle 9i

*Exelon Application Controls and Processes *

     - Exelon Sarbanes-Oxley general controls
            - Exelon IT Production Control Management process
            - Use of Mantis (POFECT) work control tool

*Best Regards*

* *

* *

**

*Satya Dowluri   *

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/satya-dowluri-lion/7/848/5a

gTalk: satya.sur...@gmail.com  | YIM: satya.sureit <satya.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

*