*

Hi Friends,

We are the direct vendors with the clients and also preferred vendors of
prime gatekeepers of the client

I have an urgent opening

Looking for your help and support for filling this req

Project Duration: 1+ year

Contract To Hire: No

Expenses Billable: No

Practice: Oracle Practice

Requirement Details:

Global Primary Products Inventory Sr. resource that knows the differences
betwen Process and Discrete Manaufacturing also the differences in the
Oracle modules 11.i and 12.i specific the the Inventory module

Qualifications
:

Specific knowledge around Inventory, Manufacturing, and Convergence.
Specific knowledge of the difference in 11i Oracle EBS Process Manufacturing
and 12.i Oracle EBS Discrete Manufacturing.

Primary Location:
USA-TN-Knoxville

Vendor Rate: $80

Target Start Date: Jan 10, 2011

Please respond with latest Matching Word resume/BEST rates/ BEST contact no
and Availability to join

If I will present your candidate I will let you know

Formerly Known As --Saffire Technology Group Inc.

Best Regards

Sangeeth Antony

815-566-3759-V

630-282-7166-Fax

sange...@shiwalik.com<http://in.mc12.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=shis...@shiwalik.com>

www.shiwalik.com

Truth lies in Heart

If this email has reached you in error or you do not wish to receive similar

Messages, then please reply with 'REMOVE' in the subject heading along with

Your e-mail id and your email address will be removed from our mailing

List. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your continued

Patience and cooperation Thanks
*