Hi,

We have a job opening for Business Intelligence Resource. Following are the
details if you have anyone available kindly send to me ASAP.

Position:                        Business Intelligence Resource

Duration:                       3+ months

Location:                       NY

This position is responsible for managing the Business Intelligence
reporting process and working closely

                                 with the Application Integration team in
the support and continued development of Business Intelligence

                                 solutions to support the strategic goals of
the company. The primary function of the SAP Business

                                 Intelligence Administrator  Manager  is to
lead and manage the Business Intelligence effort for all business

                                 intelligence, reporting, data warehouse
development and support activities throughout the company.

                                 Data warehouse

                                 analytical projects

                                 assist with system upgrades

                                 provide support to technical issues