*Hello,
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. We came across your profile
recently during our candidate sourcing and would like to share the following
IT project opportunity which may be of interest to you. Kindly review the
job details and let us know your interest.
*
*******(Must have strong PL/SQL and at least two pharmaceutical
projects)******

Immed Need a Oracle SQL -PL/SQL - NJ ( Must have Pharmaceutical Exp)

Job Title       :  Oracle SQL -PL/SQL
Location       :  Jersey City, NJ
Duration       :  4-6+ Months
*
*Responsibilities
*
*Senior level resource with at least 3 to 4 years experience:
Oracle Sql - Pl/sql - 9i & 10g
Unix K Shell
Erwin Data modeling
Data Warehousing background
Good Communication Skills
*
*Preferred:

Pharmaceutical background - in any one of the following:  Contracting /
Sales / Marketing
*