*Hi Friends,*

*We are the direct vendors with the clients and also preferred vendors of
prime gatekeepers of the client*

*I have an urgent opening*

*Looking for your help and support for filling this req*

Accenture just won this new project at JPMC in Columbus, OH with the Retail
Banking Unit.

We have Multiple Positions to fill in Jan. Any previous submittals that
would fit, please re-send. Thanks for helping!

*Location*: *Columbus OH*

*Start*: 1/3 or 1/10

*Duration*: 6-9 months

*Rate Range*: ideally in the $50/hr max

*Per the Technical Manager*: “Now, doesn’t have to have all these skills,
but will be helpful.  If some were more experts in those skills, then others
would balance out team. This team can make quick decisions and limited
client interviews”

·         *Java/J2EE development (all)*

·         *JavaScript  *

·         *Spring Framework*

·         *Java socket programming (Plus)*

·         *PEF (iText and Foxit) (Plus)*

·         *SOAP (Plus)*

·         *SQL/JDBC/DB2*

One more item:

JPMC uses an internal app called *“Customer Assist”*…if we have someone that
has previous JPMC experience with that application – they go to the top of
the interview list.

*Please respond with latest Matching Word resume/BEST rates/ BEST contact no
and Availability to join*

*If I will present your candidate I will let you know*

*Formerly Known As --Saffire Technology Group Inc.*

**

*Best Regards*

*Sangeeth Antony
*

*815-566-3759-V*

*630-282-7166-Fax*

*sange...@shiwalik.com<http://in.mc12.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=shis...@shiwalik.com>
*

*www.shiwalik.com*

*Truth lies in Heart*

If this email has reached you in error or you do not wish to receive similar

Messages, then please reply with 'REMOVE' in the subject heading along with

Your e-mail id and your email address will be removed from our mailing

List. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your continued

Patience and cooperation Thanks