*Dear Friend,*
*I hope the day is treating well with you, i have requirement for you please
go through it and ig you are comfirtable then send me your updated resume *
*Biztalk Developer to sam...@aim-cc.com.*
*
*
*CLOSABLE REQUIREMENT*
*
*
*Biztalk Developer*
*1 year+*
*Location:  NYC.. *
*Negotiate best rate.. *
*Face to face required after phone screen*
*
*
*NEED LOCALS…OR SOMEONE VERY NEAR*
*
*
*The successful candidate must be a BizTalk developer with at least 3 years
of BizTalk experience*
*He/she must have experience integrating across disparate platforms
including mainframe, UNIX, Client/Server and B2B. *
*He/she must proficient in UML and XML. *
*The successful candidate must have participated in BizTalk implementations
which included both batch and online.*
*
*
*Additional Skills  (Skills that are a plus, but not required)*
*Visual Studio Team System, SQL Server, Mainframe (IMS, CICS, DB2, VSAM),
Oracle, MQ Series*
*
*
*Assignment*
*To design, code, test and implement BizTalk as part of a Logica
implementation. *
*
*
*Direct : 734 591 3562  Ex. 223*