Hi,
Hope you are doing well.
Please find the requirement below and let me know if you have any strong
profile.

*Peoplesoft Technofunctional Consultant*

*Sacramento, CA. *

*4 Months+ *

60% Technical-40% Functional

Most important is AP, GL, and Purchasing.
Have to have experience with v 8.4, 9.1 not required.

*Client is looking for a PeopleSoft Techno Functional Consultant for a 4
month contract opportunity.*

**

*Need a strong PeopleSoft techno functional* consultant with expertise in
handling *PeopleSoft AP and Expense modules on ver. 8.4.* Ability to
independently handle design and development tasks, liaison with clients to
gather and analyze the business requirements and provide solutions in a cost
effective and timely fashion. Candidate should have prior experience with
one or more of these modules (AP/EX, GL, PO) especially in handling year end
AP tasks such as Vendor withholdings and 1099 updates. Ability to design and
develop workflow processes around *AP and Expense reporting/approval
functions*. Ideal candidate will have at least 6/7 years of solid experience
designing and developing solutions on Peoplesoft systems.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Nandan Sharma*

*Recruiting Manager*

*Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538*

*Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 309 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|*

*nan...@betasoftsystems.com** |www.betasoftsystems.com*

*Yahoo ID: **nandan.betas...@yahoo.com*

*LinkedIn:* http://www.linkedin.com/in/nandansharma

*We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". *

*E-Verify Employer*