*Hi,*

*Greetings!!*

* *

*3Core Systems Inc,** Hyderabad  is ..actively looking for Sr. Recruiters
with at least 2+ years in Core Recruitment Process and Bench Sales Resources
*

*We have multiple opening for Sr. IT recruiters and Bench Sales Resources
and the minimum experience required is given below*

* *

*IT Recruiters:*

*Minimum of 2+ yrs experience is required*

*Must be able to handle multiple positions at a time*

*Must have excellent communication skills and should have good analytical
skills to prioritize requirements in regards to the urgency and importance.*

* *

*Bench Sales Resources:*

*Must have at least 2+ yrs of experience*

*Must be able to Market the Bench Consultants and should be able to handle
at least 20+ consultants marketing.*

*Should have excellent and active contact list for ..receiving the
requirements and marketing the consultants to the same*

*  *

*The Positions are in Hyderabad and we prefer someone local to Hyderabad*

* *

* We are currently located in Madhapur,  Hitech City Interested Candidates
kindly reply with the following details *

*Once the short listing has been done ..we will get in touch *

--
Best Regards

Vijay Karthik,

3Core Systems Inc
Email: vi...@3coresystems.com
Y.IM : vijay_jaya2007||G Talk: vijay.3coresyst...@gmail.com
Direct: 630-444-7021/630-282-4944|Fax: (847) 556-1234||
www.3coresystems.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message contains information that may be
privileged or confidential and is the property of 3Core Systems, Inc. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy,
disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of this message.