Hi,

Here is an urgent Requirement from *Abacus Management & Consultancy
Services.*

* *

*Please reply on g...@abacuscs.com for quick response with some following
details:-*

Resume:

Availability:
Rate on c2c:
Present Location:

F2F after Telephonic (Y/N):

Contact number No. with Email ID:
Employer Detail's:

* *

*Position: Windows WebMaster*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: 6 months *

*Rate : Open*

* *

*Job Description** :-    *

·         Experience in the following:

·         Windows 2003 Server and Windows 2008 Server (IIS)

·         ASP.Net

·         FrontPage Extensions

·         ColdFusion

·         Access Control Management (AD and local accounts)

*Technical skills required:*

·         IIS, ASP.Net, ColdFusion, FrontPage Extensions

*Training and Experience:*

·         Graduation from a 4 year institution with a degree relevant to the
work to be performed. Minimum of two (2) years of applicable experience.

*Thanks & Regards,
Gyan *

*Sr. IT Recruiter*

* *

*Direct: 703– 337–8745| Fax:  540–301–8166 |Email: **g...@abacuscs.com
**|Website:
**www.abacs.com** **|
**AMS , Certifications & Awards : WBE, MBE, SBE, WBENC, NMSDC, Fed Gov GSA
Schedule 70, D&B 829089791, Partner with SEI-CMMI Level 4 Company.
**Head Office: 11166 Fairfax Blvd, Suite # 402, Fairfax, VA, 22030
**
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.***