*Hi Friends,*

*We are the direct vendors with the clients and also preferred vendors of
prime gatekeepers of the client*

*I have an urgent opening*

*Looking for your help and support for filling this req*

 *There will be a Phone Interview and Face to face after that as Must *

*Oracle Dvelopment DBA*

*Delaware**    rate to $52/hr*

*Barclays Bank: Client*

* *

*Currently we have a 4 month contract opportunity for an Oracle Development
DBA in   Wilmington , Delaware . Specifically we are seeking someone who has
strong experience as an Oracle DBA in a development role and must be a team
player willing to work closely with developers and project team members in a
fast moving environment. As an integral member of our team, the successful
candidate must be highly proactive and motivated!*

* *

*The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:*

*-**          **Provide database support on Oracle 10g and 11g RAC databases
in QA and Development environments.*

*-**          **Performance tuning of databases including SQL explain plans
and overall database performance.*

*-**          **Support application development by generating DDL for
tables, views, indexes, triggers and materialized views.*

*-**          **Work closely with Network Operations and Systems
Administrators in planning and deployment of new database instances.*

*-**          **Daily review of non-production databases to establish status
and pro-active maintenance.*

*-**          **Allocation of database storage, tablespace growth planning
and capacity planning *

* *

*The minimum qualifications are:*

* *

*-**          **Excellent oral and written communications skills and strong
organizational skills*

*-**          **Ability to work well with related technical teams as well as
project teams working with a deadline.*

*-**          **5+ years relevant experience as an Oracle Database
Administrator (US/Canada) on Unix – Oracle 10g and 11g in a large database
environment.*

*-**          **Minimum 3 years Oracle RAC on AIX and/or Red Hat Linux –
need install/configuration experience as well as troubleshooting*

*-**          **Minimum 3 years relevant experience as a Development DBA and
not just production support*

*-**          **Experience with database migrations, upgrades and patch
installation. *

*-**          **Experience with setup, tuning (both instance and SQL),
monitoring and disaster planning*

*-**          **Experience with the following: RMAN, ASM, Clusterware, EMC
San, Shell Scripting*

*-**          **Experience in writing and tuning PL/SQL routines (triggers,
packages, etc) *

*-**          **Familiarity with client connectivity variants including
(OCI, ODBC, JDBC)*

*-**          **Familiarity with change control processes and object
migration methodologies for database changes between environments.*

* *

* *

*Preferred knowledge and experience:*

*-**          **Proficient in various Oracle partitioning schemes,
Parallelism, Direct Loads, ETL processes*

*-**          **Implementation with Oracle Data Guard*

*-**          **Familiarity with Quest TOAD and OEM Console*

* *

* *

*Please respond with latest Matching Word resume/BEST rates/ BEST contact no
and Availability to join*

*If I will present your candidate I will let you know*

*Formerly Known As --Saffire Technology Group Inc.*

*Best Regards*

Sangeeth Antony

815-566-3759-V

630-282-7166-Fax

sange...@shiwalik.com

www.shiwalik.com

*Truth lies in Heart*

If this email has reached you in error or you do not wish to receive similar

Messages, then please reply with 'REMOVE' in the subject heading along with

Your e-mail id and your email address will be removed from our mailing

List. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your continued

Patience and cooperation Thanks