Hi
*
This is Prasanna with Makro Technologies,* Inc.

We have been in business for over 10 years and we are one of the Fast 500
National IT staffing and Solution firms in USA. Our clients include
country’s top-notch IT, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Financial,
Telecom,Government and other industries.

Staying current with technology, finding great consultants and exceeding our
clients' expectations are our primary objectives.

Thanks for your time and attention to this e-mail.  Please let me know if
you have any candidates available.

Title : Data Modeler
Location :  TN
Duration: 6-12 Months

*Required Skills*
IBM Banking Data Warehouse Model experience, Financial Services Experience
and several years as a lead data modeler. Client is not wanting to see
candidates whose primary role was not data modelingfor at least part of
their career.
We are looking for a seasoned data architect to support our data warehouse
effort. They are currently fully utilizing the InfoSphere product suite
including the Banking Data Warehouse model (BDWM). We have been using IBM as
the primary services supplier and they have been leveraging the stone soup
assets we also purchased from them. This is a data warehouse starter kit for
financial services based off the BDW model. The work our client is needing
is maintenance of the BDW model and mapping of new sources to the model with
identification of changes required and managing the data model changes in
coordination with the ETL team and PM. The Data Architect would work with
the system development teams on several projects to perform enterprise data
architecture work.

This involves logical data modeling to ensure that integration work and new
or changed data repositories conform to our enterprise data model.
This will include recommending modifications to the enterprise model where
it needs adjusting to meet project requirements.
This will also require ensuring that the correct data sources and targets
are used for EAI and ETL work.

The preferred candidate will have 7 to 10 years of logical data modeling
experience and be experienced in working on projects within an enterprise
data architecture role.
The role will also involve education and influence of project teams in what
enterprise information management and its benefits are to ensure successful
engagement in the projects where they are expected to participate.
They will be expected to use the InfoSphere Data Architect (IDA) tool to
perform their work.
Familiarity with this tool and the IBM Banking Data Warehouse model would be
beneficial but not mandatory.
Experience with a data modeling tool and in financial services is required.
*
Thanks
Prasanna
Sr Talent Acquisation*
Tel: 973-481-0100  Ext: 3039
Fax: 973 883 1488
prasanna.nid...@makrotech.com
*For current openings please visit
*http://jobs.makrotech.com/searchjobs.aspx
*
Candidate HelpDesk: 973-679-5005*
**
*Makro Technologies Inc.*
www.makrotech.com
Corporate Headquarters: New Jersey
One Washington Park, Suite 1502, Newark, NJ 07102
*Other Offices:* Pennsylvania, Illinois, California

** Makro is a 3-time INC 5000 company for 2007/2008/2009
** Makro is a 3-time FAST 50 firm in NJ for 2005/2006/2007 (by Deloitte)
** Makro is a 3-time FAST 500 firm in USA for 2005/2006/2007 (by
Deloitte)

*Disclaimer:*
*A way to be removed from future mailings:* To remove yourself, type "*
Remove*" in the "subject" line and reply to this email.