Hi,
* **
*My name is Sreedhar and I work with ERP and ERP Corp and we have an urgent
requirement with one of our direct client and if you have the suitable
consultants for this requirement, which is given below, please forward their
updated resume along with contact number, expected rate and availability
status to *sreed...@erpanderp.com* <sreed...@erpanderp.com>

*Job Title: Sr. QA Engineer with Selenium Experience*

*Location: BRISBANE, CA*

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

*NOTE: NEED Consultants ONLY LOCAL TO CA OR NEED TO COME FOR F-F
INTERVIEW[2nd Round] on OWN EXPENSES*

*Minimum Qualifications Functional Competencies:
*• Good Knowledge of *Java (SE and EE) technologies, SOA, XML and HTML
required.*
• Experience with MVC architecture and distributed computing not necessary
but appreciated
• Complete and thorough knowledge of the SDLC and various testing
methodologies
• Expert knowledge of *JUnit, TestNG, JMeter, Selenium* and related testing
frameworks
• Working knowledge of relational databases specifically *Oracle and MySQL*
• Experience with multi-tiered architecture required
• Experience with *Linux and Solaris required*

*Experience:*
• Must have at least *8+ years of QA experience with mostly testing
experience in a commercial software/Internet/eCommerce company*
• Must have experience in unit testing, functional testing and regression
testing using appropriate methodologies
• At least *5 years of experience testing software at API or framework level
*
• Experience in writing Java code using J2SE, J2EE and web services
frameworks
• Experience using *Oracle database*
• Experience with *MySQL* database not required but desirable
• Experience with automated testing tools
• Experience in developing tools/scripts to aid in testing client/server and
Web applications
• Experience in working with offshore teams

--
*Sreedhar*
ERP and ERP Corp

Yahoo IM: sreedharerpand...@yahoo.com