*Hi *
*
This is Prasanna with Makro Technologies,** Inc**. *

 *We have been in business for over 10 years and we are one of the Fast 500
National IT staffing and Solution firms in USA. Our clients include
country’s top-notch IT, H**ealthcare, Pharmaceutical, Financial,
Telecom,Government and other industries.  *

*Staying current with technology, finding great consultants and exceeding
our clients' expectations are our primary objectives.  *
*Thanks for your time and attention to this e-mail.  Please let me know if
you have any candidates available.

*
 *Title : *Windows Administrator with IIS*
Location :   *Charlotte, NC*
Duration: *6-12 Months
*
Description*
 This is a contributing level position aimed at assisting the Universities
hosting environment to a new Data Center. The work performed by this
individual is characteristically complex and involves analytical, problem
solving, and process/system design skills as well as knowledge and
proficiency in a broad range of web and information technologies. Work will
include moving websites to new servers, documenting changes, and updating
permissions changes as necessary.*

Required:
*Experience in the following:
Windows 2003 Server and Windows 2008 Server (IIS)
ASP.Net
FrontPage Extensions
ColdFusion
Access Control Management (AD and local accounts)*

Technical skills required:
*IIS, ASP.Net, ColdFusion, FrontPage Extensions*

Thanks
Prasanna
Sr Talent Acquisation
Tel: 973-481-0100  Ext: 3039