*
Hi

This is Prasanna with Makro Technologies, Inc.

We have been in business for over 10 years and we are one of the Fast 500
National IT staffing and Solution firms in USA. Our clients include
country’s top-notch IT, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Financial,
Telecom,Government and other industries.

Staying current with technology, finding great consultants and exceeding our
clients' expectations are our primary objectives.

Thanks for your time and attention to this e-mail.  Please let me know if
you have any candidates available.

*
*Title :* Sap BI
*Location :* TX
*Duration : *Long Term

*Detailed Job Description:*
The primary objective is to support business users utilizing the Business
Warehouse in an effort to support common global business processes utilizing
as much standard SAP capability as possible. Operates at both a strategic
and tactical level.

Demonstrated experience across the full life-cycle of BI development
including:
(1) gathering and developing user specifications and requirements,
(2) analysis and design of a technical solution with the lowest long-term
maintenance costs and proper integration measures,
(3) construction and development of a technical solution in support of the
user requirements,
(4) migration of the technical solution through multiple development and
testing environments, and
(5) production support of the technical solution post production go-live.
Proven business results should be recognizable and measurable.
Provides BI configuration knowledge in support of the business process
design efforts.
Consults across multiple functional areas providing support for business
processes involving the Business Warehouse.
Has a network of SAP experts at other companies or with SAP to obtain advice
on designs and resolutions to problems.
Possesses good communication skills for interacting with clients and end
users.
Capable of developing detailed and complete functional/technical
specifications within the BI system.
Possesses good team interaction skills.
Recognizes problems or issues with BI specifications and resolves with
business contacts prior to construction.
Capable of performing complete functional tests of change to the BI system.
Possesses the ability to adequately document detailed test plans and test
results resulting in corrective action being taken prior to causing an
interruption in service.
Demonstrated ability to resolve complex production problems and perform
production support responsibilities, including world-wide support.
Presents functionality overviews to end users and middle management as
requested.
Works with the SAP ECC Functional Developers to actively resolve business
issues and recommend useful configuration.

*Prasanna
Sr Talent Acquisation
*Tel: 973-481-0100  Ext: 3039
Fax: 973 883 1488