*Dear Employer,
Hope you are doing great...!!

This is Matt Jones from Panzer Solutions LLC, Please go through the
requirement and let me know your interest regarding this oppurtunity. I
would appreciate if you would send me a word version of your most updated
resume and number to reach you by during the day. .
*
*Job Title: SQL Developer*
*Location: Arlington, VA
Duration:  3+ months contract*

*Best Regards : $50-55/hr on C2C*

*The client is looking for a consultant SQL Developer with Visual Basic
application.*

*Requirement:
Person will be working on MS Access forms and reports that have hundreds of
lines of VBA code behind the forms and reports.
They should be proficient in VB and VBA as well as have strong SQL server
skills to include writing stored procedures.
They will be responsible for assisting the client with any changes and
issues with Access MDB’s.
The MS Access and SQL server skills are a must.
GEAC is the Payroll system.  MS Access  is used to interface to and from
client's HR and Financials applications.
It isn’t a must but would be really nice to have.  Payroll experience is
crucial.  *
* *
*Best Regards, *  *Matt Jones*
Technical Recruiter