Hi Business Associates,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of QA Testers  in GA.Please go through the
below requirement and forward me the your resumes with contact details ASAP

*Job Title: QA Testers *
*Location: Atlanta,GA*
*Duration:6+ Months contract with extensions*
*Rate: $40/hr on C2C*

Primarily manual testing.  First phase is in midstream, so will need to hit
take initiative and hit the ground running.  Will create requirement plans,
test cases.  One phase of the project will include working on test plans
that others have created.  The test plans were created on the fly, so may
need update.  Quality Center knowledge is required, so that if things can be
automated, they can be put in to QTP.
Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Nadeem | Sr. IT Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.,
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice: 201-257-5081* 298 or 294 | Fax: 201 727 9296
E-mail: nad...@catamerica.com| nad...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.camttechnologies.com