Java / J2EE Developers

Location: Woodbridge (2) / Jersey City (1)

Client: Banking

No of Positions: 3

Start: Immediate

Salary: 70-85K DOE.

Will prefer EAD/ GC/ Citizens as on boarding time is very short 1-2 weeks

In person interview will happen in Jersey City after a good telephonic
round.

For 1 CFX tech lead position:  We want 7-9 yrs strong development experience
in Java/J2EE. Do not want people who are tech leads/Project leads for more
than 1 year.  It has to be strong Development experience with average or
good communication skills.

For other 2 Sr. dev positions: We want 6-8 yrs strong development experience
in Java/J2EE. Do not want people who are tech leads/Project leads "AT ALL".
It has to be strong Development experience with average or less than average
communication skills.

There will be a detailed background check if selected including education
and employment history (7 years).

Regards,

---

Vikas Kanoongo