Greeting’s

Reply to* sa...@sureitinc.com *and* satya.sur...@gmail.com*

* *

*Title: Embedded Software Engineer*

*Location:  Houston- TX
Duration: 6 months with possible extensions*

*Job Description*

Design and develop debug software and advanced analysis tools for TI DSPs
and microcontrollers. Participate/contribute in system requirements,
functional interface and design reviews.

This position requires excellent problem solving and debugging skills in a
complex system environment including software & hardware.

*Requirement and Skills:*

BS in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.

5+ years of experience in system software design and development.

Excellent C/C++ programming and debugging skills.

Cross development and debug experience (ARM and/or Embedded Linux).

Hands on experienced with object oriented design patterns, multi-threading
and driver development.

Working knowledge of Visual Studio (Windows) and GCC/GDB (Linux) development
environment.

*Nice to have:*

Experienced with embedded debug tools.

ARM processors architectures.

Familiarity with hardware/firmware testing and board bring up.

Perl or Python scripting knowledge and Makefile.

Familiarity with source code control system; ClearCase is preferred.

*Best Regards*

* *

**

*Satya Dowluri   *

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.*

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/satya-dowluri-lion/7/848/5a

gTalk: satya.sur...@gmail.com  | YIM: satya.sureit <satya.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.  *