Greeting’s

Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com  and satya.sur...@gmail.com

*Immediate Interview *

* *

*Title: Senior Storage Consultant with strong HP Storage systems experience
*

*Location: Cambridge MA*

*Duration: 8+ Months*

I need help with in Cambridge, MA.* Must have HP storage (EVA and Netapps).
Must have excellent communication skills. *

*Job Description:*

One of my clients in Cambridge is looking for a Senior Storage Consultant
with strong HP Storage systems experience for a 6+ month project.  This
candidate will help in the planning and executing of storage migrations
across a variety of platforms and architectures. Possibly assist in
provisioning, configuration management, troubleshooting and monitoring
health of overall storage infrastructure. Execute changes according to
established change management practices. *Must have strong HP (EVA)
experience.*

Job Requirements:

   - Minimum 5 years IT experience in an Infrastructure support role
   specializing in storage management
   - Strong experience working with Enterprise SAN/NAS architecture,
   protocols and best practices specifically using HP storage systems (i.e EVA)
   (NetApp a plus)
   - Solid understanding of storage interface technologies such as iSCSI and
   Fibre Channel.
   - Experience operating in a Brocade SAN fabric environment (certification
   a plus)
   - Proven storage provisioning skills, including disk assignment and LUN
   masking
   - Strong technical, analytical and troubleshooting skills with experience
   in troubleshooting multi-tier environments
   - Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.  Must be able
   to communicate with all team members, both technical and non-technical
   - Self-motivated with strong organizational skills, the ability to juggle
   multiple high-priority tasks and maintain attention to detail
   - Experience working with teams in different time zones and coordinating
   duties to coincide with global operational schedules
   - Working knowledge of UNIX, Linux and Microsoft Windows Server
   (certifications a plus)
   - Experience with data migration tools: robocopy, richcopy, rsync, dump,
   tar, etc
   - Experience with Enterprise monitoring systems (Nagios a plus)
   - Pharmaceutical & FDA regulated experience a plus, experience supporting
   a Research environment a plus

*Best Regards*

* *

**

*Satya Dowluri   *

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.*

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/satya-dowluri-lion/7/848/5a

gTalk: satya.sur...@gmail.com  | YIM: satya.sureit <satya.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.  *