Hi.
*
This is Prasanna with Makro Technologies,* Inc.

We have been in business for over 10 years and we are one of the Fast 500
National IT staffing and Solution firms in USA. Our clients include
country’s top-notch IT, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Financial,
Telecom,Government and other industries.

Staying current with technology, finding great consultants and exceeding our
clients' expectations are our primary objectives.

Thanks for your time and attention to this e-mail.  Please let me know if
you have any candidates available.

*Title :* Sap Project Manager
Location :columbia , SC
*Duration :* 7 Months

*Description*
• Access / participate in the resolution of problems, concerns and issues as
required to facilitate orderly / controlled project implementation
• Assess project risks based on best practice project experiences
• Provide suggestion/recommendations of SAP deployment to State project
leadership to in order to mitigate risks and control issues
• Provide planning services for projecting future strategic direction,
future projects, and SAP functional / technical direction.

*REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):*
• 12 years of sap experience
• SAP state/public sector rollouts
• SAP solution architect experience
• 10 years project management experience on complex multiple business
application, multiple organization projects
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Advanced problem solving skills (capable of handling complex problems)
• Demonstrates leadership PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):

*Thanks
Prasanna
Sr Talent Acquisation*
Tel: 973-481-0100  Ext: 3039