*Hello,

I have an immediate requirement, please let me know*
**
**
*Title : Oracle iam
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 3 Month Renewing Contract*
* *

*Must-haves *
* *
*Should have had prior experience (4 years) on IAM with at least one project
life cycle experience on Oracle IAM (OIM, OID, OVD and OAM)
Hands on experience customizing OIM connectors and OVD adapters
Understand technologies like LDAP, Active Directory , Databases, networks,
etc.
Experience developing identity management strategies, architectures and
implementation plans
Strong understanding of SDLC processes
Experience deploying systems in a regulated environment
Client focused approach with strong interpersonal skills.
Must be able to multi task and pay close attention to detail
Strong logic and problem solving skills
Expert knowledge of relational databases, SQL and PLSQL.
Broad knowledge of designing and verifying unit and integration testing
Expert knowledge of Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Virtual Directory, Oracle
Internet Directory, Oracle Single Sign-On and Microsoft Active Directory. -
Expert Java programming skills (Java, J2EE, JSP) *
* *
* *
* *
*Thank you,