Hi Business Associates,
Hope you are doing great!
*I have an urgent requirement of SQL Server Administrator in MA.Please go
through the below requirement and forward me your  consultants resumes with
contact details ASAP

Job Title: SQL Server Administrator*
*Location: Quincy, Massachusetts
Duration: 3-6+ Months contract with extensions
*
Skills
Experience in design and support/administration in Windows Server platform
(2003 and up) used for web based applications.
Experience in managing IIS Server.
Experience working with load balancing technologies and large-scale web
server farms.
Experience in maintaining SQL Server 2005 and up.
Experience in maintaining SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
Experience in configuring SQL server for high availability.
Solid understanding of IIS, ASP.NET application deployment and
troubleshooting.
Experience performance tuning for high load scenarios.
Experience with SAN/NAS deployment and provisioning is a plus
Must have strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
Must have the ability to work independently and be an effective contributor
in a diversified team.

Thanks & Regards,
Abdul Nadeem | Sr. IT Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.,
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice: 201-257-5081* 298 or 294 | Fax: 201 727 9296
E-mail: nad...@catamerica.com| nad...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.camttechnologies.com