Hi ,
*
This is Prasanna with Makro Technologies,* Inc.

We have been in business for over 10 years and we are one of the Fast 500
National IT staffing and Solution firms in USA. Our clients include
country’s top-notch IT, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Financial,
Telecom,Government and other industries.

Staying current with technology, finding great consultants and exceeding our
clients' expectations are our primary objectives.

Thanks for your time and attention to this e-mail.  Please let me know if
you have any candidates available.

*Title :* .Net Developer
*Location : *NY
*Duration:* 12 Months

*SCOPE OF WORK*
Perform application development and maintenance functions in a Visual Studio
.Net environment for the LCGMS application.
Under the direction of management, major responsibilities include analysis
and development for maintenance and enhancements of business related
applications. These activities will be related to, but not limited to the
following areas:
* Manage requirements gathering and analysis
* Understand DOE Location code generation and management operations
* Design Data Transformations and Web Services
* Analyze requirements and data access needs and propose file and screen
designs
* Use industry standard object oriented design patterns
* Database design and implementation
* Design and develop reports
*
Responsabilities*
These activities will encompass all project life cycle phases including
production support and documentation of all tasks in accordance with
standards.
The applications maintain student and staff information and generate reports
and files that may need. The applications involved are in Visual Studio .Net
with SQL Server for data management and Active Directory for Identity
management.
The minimum core competencies required of each consultant are:
* Five or more years of technical experience (Required)
* Experience in transactional and relational database design (Required)
* Experience developing creating stored procedures and triggers that
interface with SQL
   Server 2005; test performance and optimize stored procedures (Required)
* Experience designing and developing Web applications using VISUAL
STUDIO.NET 2003 &
   2005, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML, VB.NET, C#.NET Internet Security, .Net 2.0
(required)
* Object oriented design and programming (Required)
* System Analysis Skills (Required)
* Excellent writing and verbal communication skills (Required)
* SQL Server, SSIS and T-SQL development skills (Required)
* Crystal & Cognos Reporting (Desired)

*Thanks
Prasanna
Sr Talent Acquisation*