Hi Business Associates,
Hope you are doing great!!
I have an urgent requirement of Oracle Developer in TN.Please go through the
below requirement and forward me the your  Consultants resumes with contact
details ASAP

Job Title: Oracle Developer
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: 6+ Months contract with extensions

Qualifications
- 7-10 years of Oracle Database design and development experience or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expert in writing SQL statements
- Expert experience with Collections
- Expert with SQL Loader
- Expert with performance tuning
- Expert with Oracle 11g PL/SQL
- Experience in designing and developing high volume transaction based
systems.
- Highly skilled in database design and modeling / table layouts.
- Highly skilled in SQL, PL/SQL development, Stored procedures and triggers.
Experience using bulk processing, ETL operations, REF cursors, collections,
DBMS packages.
- Highly skilled in performance tuning: analyzing query plans and query
tuning, partitioning, optimizer hints.
- Experience with SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Data Pump, Exp/Imp, TKPROF, Oracle
scheduler, Advanced Queues, Object management.
- Proficient in PL/SQL Developer, Toad, Erwin, Version Control tools.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills.

Desired skills
- XML, UNIX scripting experience.
Thanks & Regards,
Abdul Nadeem | Sr. IT Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.,
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice: 201-257-5081* 298 or 294 | Fax: 201 727 9296
E-mail: nad...@catamerica.com| nad...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.camttechnologies.com