Position: JAVA
Location: Irvine, CA
Length: 12 months
Rate: $45/hr

The client is looking for someone with 2-3 years of C# and .NET experience
along with the strong Java framework. We sent over a strong Java candidate
with strong Struts, Hibernate, and Weblogic, but they passed. This position
is with a group that works in a strong .NET environment.

Obviously, they prefer candidates local to Southern California but let me
know who you have.

Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
·        4 + years of experience
·        J2EE(java 1.5 or above)
·        Struts(we are using 1.2)
·        Hibernate(3.0)
·        .Net
·    Weblogic (10)
·        Oracle (10)
·        HTML
·        C#
·        Actuate (8.0 or 9.0), Crystal reports, and Informatica
(desired).

The Programmer / Analyst roles work as part of a team responsible for new
application development and/or improving existing applications to meet the
changing needs of our business. Specific assignments may include application
design and development, coding for enhancements and fixes, testing,
maintenance and support. We are looking for someone who can do both front
and back end.

Thanks & Regards

David. P. Desai

Com-data Consulting Inc.
da...@comdataus.com / david.sigm...@gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidsigma
*Success…and why nothing succeeds like it.*