Hi Folks,
Hope you are doing great!
I have an urgent opening for a Java Architect in PA. Please let me know if
you are interested in the below position ASAP.

Job Title:  Java Architect
Location:  Philadelphia, PA
Duration:  1+year Contract

We are looking for a Java Architect with solid Webservices and JSF (Java
Server Faces Experience.  Candidates must be very comfortable coding
with J2EE, and will be asked to architect and design solutions from scratch
as well as troubleshoot, and support existing applications.

Experience with webMethods (software AG) is a big plus as much of the code
that will need to be looked at and modified/ customized revolved around this
integration tool.

 The candidate will be working in a very compact team that supports
applications locally as well as globally.  Candidates must be able to work
well in a collaborative team environment and also be able to take on
technical project responsibility when necessary.

Thank you,

Abdul Nadeem
nad...@catamerica.com
201-257-5081 *293