Hope you are doing great!
I have an urgent opening for a OBIEE Developer in CA. Please let me know if
you are interested in the below position ASAP.

***** Immediate Need Local Consultant Green Card OR Citizens******

Title: OBIEE Developer
Location:Torrance, CA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Qualifications:
Strong technical knowledge and experience with the complete OBIEE product
including installation, upgrades,
maintenance and administration
Demonstrated experience building dashboards and content with OBIEE (Answers,
Dashboards, BI Publisher)
Understanding of the Metadata Repository (RPD)
Knowledge of OBIEE user, object and data security
Ability to manage expectations and deliver solutions that are both complete
and on-time
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Experience with modeling and building and optimizing the OBIEE repository
layers

Thank you,

Kevin Smith | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice: 201-257-5081 Ext -266  or 251 | Fax: 201 727 9296
E-mail ID: ke...@catstaffing-us.com