*Hi Partner,*

Hope this mail finds the best of your health and spirits. Please find our
requirement and send me your consultant updated resume along with your
expected daily rate ASAP. I appreciate your quick response.
* * *Position:* Java Developer with Flash *Location:* NYC NY

*Duration:* Contract Six Months +

****** After Tel F2F ************

*Quick description:*
-Someone with solid Java and C++ programming experience.
*-Must have experience on Flash  *
authentication and authorization

*Longer description:*

1) An experienced C++ developer with solid security background to help w/
design and implementation of the next generation in-house built custom
authentication and authorization system. The system is the primary auth
engine for external facing private web portals.
Currently it processes over 43 million requests per day.
2) An experienced Java/Flash developer to design and implement customizable
FBL (form-based login) for web services using the auth system.

*Warm Regards*

*Roger Harris*

Vortalsoft Inc

100 Davidson Ave Suite-102