*Hi Partner,*
Hope you are doing great. Please find our requirement and send me your
consultant updated resume along with the  details. I appreciate your quick
response.

*Position:* Netbackup Support
*Location:* NYC NY
*Duration*: Long term

*Start Date:* ASAP

The Storage and Backup Support function provides support for all of the
storage platforms in use in the firm. The stability of these platforms is
vital to the smooth running of the business. Proactive management, capacity
planning and root cause analysis are fundamental to the continuous
improvement of our technology platform and consequently to the business
bottom line. People are expected to own problems, take responsibility for
their systems and their actions and to share in the commitment to deliver
excellent service to the business. Team members are all enthusiastic and
committed and have the flexibility to accommodate extended hours during the
week and at weekends when necessary.

*Main Function*

The Backup admin will be responsible for delivering the day to day BACKUP
(Netbackup) and storage support.

The Backup administrator will ensure Service Levels are met and where
necessary vendors and other support groups are managed in line with agreed
to documented procedures to ensure problems are resolved.

A Backup and storage admin will ensure communication is maintained with
client groups and other support groups to ensure clear communication
regarding the service offerings, scheduled change and problem management..

The Backup/storage administrator will follow, maintain and continue to
enhance the current backup and storage process as required

*Main Duties*

Backup Scheduling and Execution (Netbackup)

Backup Reporting (efficient scripting is required)

Performance Management

Problem Management

Problem Determination

Systems Management (Unix/Linux)

Provisioning/Allocations for SAN

Trouble shooting Netbackup and SAN

Change Implementation

Vendor Management

SLO Reporting and Management

Power Downs/Ups

Vendor Management

SLO Reporting and Management

Power Downs/Ups

*Person Requirements*

Minimum of 5 years experience in Backup and storage technologies with
experience in:

Netbackup

EMC Symmetrix/DMX/ VMAX

EMC Clariion

McData (Connectrix) Switches

CISCO MDS Switches

Zoning Techniques

Problem Determination in a SAN environment

Network Appliance Filers

Ontap

VTL’s or CDL’s

And :

Hands-on System Administration experience on Solaris/Linux/Windows 2000-08

Excellent scripting skills (Shell or Perl)

Windows 2000-2003 server

 The following personal skill will be necessary:

 Strong communication skills

 Basic presentation skills

 Excellent time management

 Work well under pressure