*Hello,

I have an immediate requirement, please let me know
**And Please reply me on my offical E-Mail ID:nav...@panzersolutions.com

*
*Title: ABAP Developer
Location : Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Duration: 3 month contract, extensions
Rate:$60/ hr*
* *
*Must-haves
7+ years SAP ABAP and ABAP related tools/technologies experience
Experience in working with business analysts and understanding functional
requirements
Excellent communication skills
Leadership experience
Must be able to work on his/her own as well as team environment
Excellent documentation skills
Be able to perform technical designing of functional processes
Must have the expertise in the following areas

Skill
ABAP Programming
Object Oriented ABAP
Function Module/BAPI
Business Objects
IDOCs
SD/MM User Exits
SD/MM Processes*
* *
*Plus
Exposure to middleware messaging systems is preferred*
*
*

*
*