*Present Location:*

*Face to Face after telephonic (Y/N):*

*Contact number :*

*Relocation (Y/N):*

*Email ID:*

*Visa Status:*

* *

*Position: Java Developer (With Credit Risk Experience)
Job Location : NYC*

*Duration: 12 months*

* *

*Job Description:*

*"We are looking for talented Java developers to build and maintain the
applications which manage the firm’s credit risk.*  You will gather
functional requirements, participate in technical design sessions, and
interact with other technology teams within our Risk, Legal, and Controller
areas to deliver consistent, accurate risk measurements to our Credit
users.

The role will allow you to gain an understanding of credit risk and the
broad array of products traded at the firm, including our OTC derivatives,
loans, and funding businesses.  The successful candidate will participate in
all phases of a project lifecycle and work with extremely bright, motivated
individuals, who focus on Java development and strive for continuous process
improvement.

*Principal Responsibilities: *

·         Contribute to the technical design of specific projects

·         Hands-on implementation

·         Evolve our strategic architecture to support scalability and high
availability

*Experience/Skills: *

·         Proficiency in Object Oriented Design and Analysis

·         Strong knowledge of Java

·         Demonstrated history of technical projects successfully deployed
to production

·         "Experience in test-driven development

·         Self directed

·         Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills

·         4-6 years of relevant experience

*Desirable: *

·         Multi-threading programming experience

·         RDBMS experience

·         Hibernate and Spring experience is a
plus"

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

*Gyan Jharia*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*Office: 804 332 6911  *

*Fax: 804.622.0726*

*gya...@cxi.net* <sunny.sha...@cxi.net>**

*[image: cid:image001.png@01C8E5D3.9B002FC0]*

*408 West Franklin Street, *

*Richmond, Virginia 23220*

www.cxi.net**

www.stefanini.com**

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or proprietary
to Code X Inc. (“CXI”)  and/or its affiliates. The information transmitted
herewith is intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination,
distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from your computer.