Hi ,
*
This is Prasanna with Makro Technologies,** Inc*.

*We have been in business for over 10 years and we are one of the Fast 500
National IT staffing and Solution firms in USA. Our clients include
country’s top-notch IT, H**ealthcare, Pharmaceutical, Financial,
Telecom,Government and other industries.  *

Staying current with technology, finding great consultants and exceeding our
clients' expectations are our primary objectives.  **

Thanks for your time and attention to this e-mail.  Please let me know if
you have any candidates available.
*Title :* Teradata DBA
*Location :*Teaneck, NJ
*Duration:* 3 + Months

*POSITION SUMMARY:*
It's a DBA position for Managed Services, (Sold as 50% onsite/50% virtual
work.). This deal is part of a Managed Services deal to accomplish the
following:
*X*       Provide data base administration support
*X*       Make recommendations on operationalization best practices
*X*       Respond to incidents, service requests, and optimization requests
*X*       Coordinate offshore activities associated with stored procedure
conversion and support quality
          assurance process (i.e., design, testing, tuning).
*
Skills listed in the posting are as follows:*
This role is to support a relatively new customer with my client . The
person must have DBA administration and performance tuning experience.

*Addition requirements as follows:
1.* Linux sys admin skills for ABU tool setup on Linux nodes.
*2.* BAR Experience
*3.* Software installation experience
*4.* Prog amming skills stored procedures
*5.* Performance Tuning.
This will be a customer-facing role so good communication skills are
required.

*Thanks
Prasanna
Sr Talent Acquisition*