Hi Friends,

I need an Oracle 11i/r12 Financials Developer for my direct client in Flower
Hill, NY.

 The project is 3-6+ months and starts June 20, 2011.

 Ideally, I need an Oracle Applications Developer with expertise migrating
existing legacy system to Oracle 11i and R12 EBusiness Applications,
translating user requirements into functional specifications and developing
customizations. The resource must have working knowledge of Oracle Order
Management, GL, AP, AR, Cash Management, Advanced Collections, iExpense and
Purchasing to maintain and enhance integrations between EBS Financials and
external systems and have hands on experience supporting and debugging
technical issues, strong PL/SQL skills, Oracle Forms/Reports, Java and Unix
Shell scripting.

*Warm Regards*

*Roger Harris*

Vortalsoft Inc