Hi,

Greetings!!

Hope you are doing well, right now we have an urgent requirement for one of
our client in Southern CA. Here I am sending the requirement for your
perusal, please go through it and let me know if you have any consultants
available and please send me there update resume along with Contact
information and rate you are looking ASAP.

Requirement:

Title: SAP MM/ SRM/ P2P Consultant

Location:  Southern CA

Duration: 6+ Months project

The client is looking for SAP MM/SRM consultant for 6+ Months contract at
Southern CA. This is a backfill position.

Required skills:

•       Need mid level SAP MM consultant with min of 7+ year of experience
required.

•       Need Good Experience on SRM and P2P.

•       Need atleast 2-3 projects experience on SRM and P2P Required

•       Need 2-4 life cycle implementation experience required on SAP MM.

•       Working Knowledge w/ Workflow

•       Need a Self-starter, Team Player and Presentation skills required

•       Great Communications (written & oral)

--
Best Regards

Vijay Karthik,

3Core Systems Inc
Email: vi...@3coresystems.com
Y.IM : vijay_jaya2007||G Talk: vijay.3coresyst...@gmail.com
Direct: 630-444-7021/630-282-4944|Fax: (847) 556-1234||
www.3coresystems.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message contains information that may be
privileged or confidential and is the property of 3Core Systems, Inc. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy,
disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of this message.