!! Will hire over Phone !! Please send resumes to
prasanna.recru...@gmail.com

Hi

This is Prasanna with Makro Technologies, Inc.

We have been in business for over 10 years and we are one of the Fast 500
National IT staffing and Solution firms in USA. Our clients include
country’s top-notch IT, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Financial,
Telecom,Government and other industries.

Staying current with technology, finding great consultants and exceeding our
clients' expectations are our primary objectives.  Thanks for your time and
attention to this e-mail.

Please let me know if you have any candidates available

*Title :* Java Developer
*Location :*ST Pete FL,
*Duration:* 6 Months
*Rate : *$40/hr on C2C.

*Job responsibilities:*
MUST HAVE GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
IBM mainframe: JCL, TSO, Fileaid, DB2, Spufi, 3270,
Financial Services testing is a must.
Cost Basis experience is a huge plus.  (Actually testing the process not
just reporting)

Thanks
Prasanna
973-481-0100 Ext 3039