Hi Samiq,
It was nice talking to you!
*I have an urgent requirement of  *SAP Business Objects * in PA.Please go
through the below requirement and forward me your Consultants resumes with
contact details ASAP.*

Job Title: SAP Business Objects
Location: Malvern, PA
Duration: 6 months contract

Experience with SAP Business Objects XI 3.1 and 4.0 product suite
Experience developing professional, high-quality, high-functionality
Dashboards and KPIs.
Experience with delivery and management of Dashboards, KPIs, and WebI
reports. Includes model deployment strategy that rolls out objects to
customers with minimal impacts or consulting needs. Management of objects to
maintain model environment throughout the system life cycle
Experience with enabling KPIs and other analytics to be run outside of SAP
Business Objects on 3rd Party portals such as Sharepoint.
Strong emphasis on BusinessObjects XI/BI 4.0 specifically with multi-tenant
environment. Crystal Experience as well as Scheduling and Distribution
processes within BusinessObjects

Thanks & Regards,
Abdul Nadeem | Sr. IT Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.,
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice: 201-257-5081* 298 or 294 | Fax: 201 727 9296
E-mail: nad...@catamerica.com| nad...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.camttechnologies.com